|Parafia Dabrowa Tarnowska,
|Dennis Benarz, Chicagoland USA 2004-2008|
Ulica Zamkowa 3
33-200 Dabrowa Tarnowska
Tel: (0-14) 64-22-562
6:00, 8:00, 9:15, 11:00, 16:00, 18:00
stary kosciol: 7:00, 10:00, 12:00
6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 18:00
stary kosciol: 6:30
In the 19th Century, the territory of Dabrowa Parish included 7334 Romans Catholics, 4000 Jews, and 5 Evangelicals. The Roman Catholic deanery (dekanat) of Dabrowa was composed of nine parishes: Boleslaw, Dabrowa, Greboszow, Luszowice, Olesno, Otfinow, Radgoszcz, Szczucin, and Zabno plus a filial church at Odporyszow. The deanery contained 47,703 Catholics, 6,767 Jews, and 5 Evangelicals.
In 1900, Dabrowa Tarnowska was also an administrative district composed of Dabrowa and Zabno towhships. In prewar years, Jewish residents attended the synagogue in Dabrowa Tarnowska. No Greek Catholics were recorded as residents.
The new church was built in 1948-1965. The old church is preserved and serves as a filial or auxiliary church. Another auxiliary church is maintained by the parish in Olesnica.