. . . . . dni powszednie: Ks. Jan Sabat, proboszcz Tel: (0-13) 446 02 18
Parafia Kolaczyce, 1890r:
7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 15:00 (19:00)
7:00, 17:00 (19:00)
38-213 Kolaczyce 157
Ks. Stanislaw Ziajor
Remains of the fortification "Golesz" erected in 1318 and destroyed by a Hungarian army in 1657. Photo by M. Maczuga.
In 1890, Kolaczyce was in the Jaslo administrative district and Jaslo township. Jewish residents of Kolaczyce worshipped in Frzysztak while those in Krajowice worshipped at Jaslo. Greek Catholic residents worshipped at Rzepnik.
This area became open to safe settlement in 1318 following the construction of the fortification "Golesz". In 1339, Benedictine priests arrived and they established a parish church dedicated Panny Maryi between 1354-1380. In 1546, the town burned to the ground but the church survived. In 1598, the wooden church fell victim to fire and was replaced by another wooden church. The current church was consecrated in 1906.
Ks. Jan Sabat, proboszcz Tel: (0-13) 446 02 18
Tel: (0-13) 446 02 18