|Parafia Rudnik, 1900r:|
6:00, 8:00, 9:30,11:00
ul. Mickiewicza 43
37-420 Rudek n. Sanem
Tel: (0-15) 876 10 68
Church of the Most Holy Trinity|
|The roots of Rudnik Parish go back to 1583 when King Stefan Batory approved the funding a chapel at Rudnik. In a short time, the Diocese of Krakow consented to the establishment of an independent parish at Rudnik and Father Stanislaw Dolega became its first pastor.
It is today part of the Diocese of Sandomierz.
In 1900, Rudnik and its neighboring villages were in theNisko administrative district and Nisko township. Jewish residents of these villages worshipped at Nisko. There were no Greek Catholic residents recorded.
Dennis Benarz, Chicagoland USA