The parish church was built around 1756. Exactly when the parish was founded is still being researched since the town dates back to 1349 and this building may have replaced an earlier structure. The parish is part of the Decanate of Strzegowski in the Diocese of Plock. Strzegowo lies in Mlawa County.
0:00, 0:00, 0:00, 00:00
ul. Mickiewicza 15
Ks. Jozef Blaszczak - proboszcz Tel: (0-23) 679-41-51
Tel: (0-23) 679-41-51