|Parafia Zgorsko, 1900r:|
7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 16:00
At Partynia: 10:00
|Sw. Mikolaja Bpa.|
39-308 Wadowice Gorne 134
Tel: (0-14) 68-26-163
Parish Church of Saint Nicholas, Bishop|
|The parish church at Zgorsko was built in 1583. Its location probably better served the needs of the owners of the local noble estate, the Ossolinski Family of Lwow, than those of the local parishioners. In the 19th Century, there were only 21 homes in the immediate vicinity of the church, 14 in its Podkosciele neighborhood and 7 in its Wilcza Wole neighborhood. The population of Zgorsko was only 135 residents.
In 1900, Zgorsko and its neighboring villages were in the Mielec administrative district and Radomysl township (gmina). Jewish residents of these villages worshipped at Radomysl Wielki. There were no Greek Catholic residents recorded.
Music by Ignacy Paderewski
Photos by Robert & Jacek Zasadni, 2008
Dennis Benarz, Chicagoland USA