|Area Map: 1910|
|Parafia Boleslaw, 1900r:|
7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 16:00
Vacation Season: 8:00, 10:00, 17:00
|NMP Krolowej Polski|
33-221 Medrzechow 1
Tel: (0-14) 643-71-19
In 1900, Boleslaw and its neighboring villages were in the Dabrowa administrative district and Dabrowa township (except Podlipie which was in Zabno township). Jewish residents of these villages worshipped at Dabrowa, today Dabrowa Tarnowska. There were no Greek Catholic residents recorded.
Boleslaw Parish maintains an auxiliary church in Pawlow. In 1917-1918, Medrzechow became an independent parish, dedicated Mary Queen of Poland. Later in the 20th Century, Samocice also became an independent parish, dedicated Saint Bartholomew.