|MapQuest Map: 2003|
|Local Map: 2003|
<!!!!-------------LEFT ABSOLUTE DIVISION------------!!!!!>
|Parafia Machowa, 1980r:|
7:00, 10:00, 17:00
Zdzary: 8:30, 15:00
Ks. Stanislaw Boryczka, proboszcz Tel: (0-14) 67-24-531
Tel: (0-14) 67-24-531
|The first church was erected in Machowa in 1779 and served as an auxiliary church to Leki Gorne Parish. It was replaced by a new structure in 1889. In 1925, Machowa became an independent parish and includes Zdzary, which had been a part of Straszecin Parish since about 1275. Today, Zdzary has its own church which serves as an auxiliary to Machowa Parish.
In the 19th Century, Machowa was in both the administrative district and township of Pilzno. Jewish residents worshipped in Pilzno. No Greek Catholics lived in the parish.