Welcome to Zasow Parish!
|Parafia Zasow, 1890r:|
|Sw. Stanislawa BM|
39-209 Zasow 139
Ks. XXXXX XXXXX - proboszcz Tel: (0-14) 68-31-414
Tel: (0-14) 68-31-414
|The villages of Zasow Parish were for a short time a part of Zdziarzec and/or Straszecin Parishes. Zasow Parish was established in 1330-1344 and the original church was dedicated as St. Clements. Near the end of the 16th Century, the auxiliary church at Stara Jastrzabka was made an independent parish. In the 19th Century, Jewish residents worshipped in Pilzno. No Greek Catholics lived in the parish.
In the 20th Century, several new parishes were spawned from the villages of old Zasow Parish - Czarna, Roza, Wiewiorka, and Borowa.